Junior Planner, Bournemouth, £20,000
As a Junior Planner for this global engineering company, you will be a key support to their planning function, supporting a busy manufacturing shop floor.
As a Junior Planner, you’ll:
- Supporting the Materials Planning
- Extract and maintain data from the ERP system
- Complete basic planning tasks
- Liaise with manufacturing
- Extract and update data from customer portals
- Support Inventory analysis and stock checking tasks
- Identify and suggest areas for process improvement
As a Junior Planner, you’ll have:
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience gained from working in a manufacturing or planning environment
- Strong Excel skills (desirable)
- Previous experience completing administrative duties
- The willingness to learn and grow with the businesses
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is recognised for their high-quality products and are a key supplier to some of the largest names in the sectors they provide to. They are a naturally entrepreneurial, global company with solid growth objectives and heavily invest their working facilities and people.
Our client offers a competitive salary, half days on Fridays, and the opportunity to work for a well-known local company with a long and prosperous history, in state of the art offices.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Junior Planner vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Charlie @ Rubicon on 01202 688 555.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.