IT Support Administrator, Ferndown, £20,000
As the IT Support Administrator, you will provide technical support across the business for all hardware and software initial issues. You will also play a vital role in managing the company’s website, online presence, and product catalogue.
As IT Support Administrator you’ll:
- Provide initial IT support for all staff, including networking, VOIP, file admin, laptop issues
- Adjustments and editing of company website, catalogue, and social media platforms
- Configuring new machines, adding new users, and resolving server issues.
- Escalate complex IT issues and be point of contact for the third-party IT service provider
As IT Support Administrator you’ll have:
- Experience working with Windows OS, and be comfortable using HTML and CSS
- A qualification/education in an IT related field
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively explain IT issues to all members of staff
- An awareness of SEO and online analytic tools and general marketing techniques
Your new employer
Our successful client is a steady and secure company, offering a variety of solutions to their customers. Their aim is to provide a healthier and improved workplace environment for all staff. You will join a friendly and focussed workforce, helping ensure a smooth flowing operation.
This independent firm owe much of their success to their passion for customer care and genuinely doing the right thing for their customers.
As the IT Support Administrator, you will benefit from; 25 days holiday + BH (increasing with longevity) and your birthday off, pension scheme, free eye tests, and access to company discounts.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this IT Support Administrator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Oliver at Rubicon.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to upload your details more easily on to our system.