IT Coordinator, £27,000, Poole
The Purpose of this Job:
As the IT Coordinator of this expanding SME you will support and maintain the IT technology across the business. As a standalone role you will be responsible for and ensure the smooth running of the internal IT hardware and software.
IT Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage the VOIP technology and phone system
- Implement new email and internal management systems across the business
- Liaise with 3rd party service suppliers to coordinate and ensure efficient IT support is maintained
- Roll out upgrades of new systems and appropriate training to staff
- Manage and maintain Cyber ISO standards
IT Coordinator Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous IT support and administration experience
- Strong IT knowledge, including VOIP systems, servers and networks, and rollout upgrades
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively across all levels of staff
- The ability to review and implement new internal management systems across the business
- Good understanding of Cyber standards and credentials
Your New Employer and Rewards
With 40 years’ experience in their industry, this rare gem of a company is filled with honest, hard working and down to earth individuals who all genuinely care about one another. The culture of the company breeds trust and empowerment and if you have the will, you can go far here.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from 23 days holiday (+BHs), social events and personal development plans. The office is within walking distance to the quay with a plethora of options for after work food, drinks, and shopping!
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this IT Coordinator role. Call Ben or Grace for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.