Plastic Injection Setter, Ringwood, Competitive Salary
The Purpose of the job
As a Plastic Injection Setter on Nights, you will be responsible for setting up and running the production line, with a primary focus on the efficient running of moulds & injection moulding machines, ensuring you meet Health & Safety, Quality, and production standards & targets.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include
- Set machine and processing equipment to internal and external specification.
- Carryout tool changes to procedures and to standard tool change times.
- Working with development teams to introduce new materials, productions or processing technology.
- Identification of tooling conditions and repairs required.
- Ensure all validated processes are running within the defined scope of the process parameters.
- Complete all documentation to maintain full traceability
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested
- Plastics injection moulding experience.
- Experience of Setting machines / Optimising processes / Process trials & validation.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing desirable.
- Demonstrated hands on experience of tool changes, first & last off approvals & process start-ups.
- Good mechanical aptitude numerates and literate skills.
- Experience in communicating actively & effectively to team members.
Your new employer
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful, growing, and ambitious company specialising in high and low volume manufacture of injection-moulded plastic filters and trade mouldings. Your job will fulfil many roles and is a great opportunity to join a growing business with the perfect chance for you to take ownership & really make a difference. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
If this role is for you
For more information on this Plastic Injection Setter opportunity then please either apply via this advert or call me, Charlie, at Rubicon and I’ll talk you through the details.
Key Words: Engineering, Manufacturing, Production, Machining, Moulding, Injection, Extrusion, Operating, Setting, Tooling