HR Business Partner, Poole, £40,000
As HR Business Partner within this market-leading group of software companies, you will be responsible for understanding the assigned internal groups, ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives. To be successful in this role you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the business’s strategy, providing solutions to HR related challenges using your own experience and data analyses to make decisions.
As HR Business Partner you’ll:
- Partner with business leaders across the different companies and leverage the gained business insights to develop, shape and implement HR solutions.
- Serve as the primary driver of solutions for matters relating to employee relations issues, disciplinary action, and performance improvement plans.
- Work on critical projects that impact employee experience, growth, and retention.
- Work with HR team and internal stakeholders on HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, and regulations.
- Own full onboarding process, internal promotions, terminations, and other employee movements, including administrative support for all these areas.
- Assist with payroll review, with basic understanding of HMRC legislation.
As HR Business Partner you’ll have:
- Either CIPD or demonstrable HR experience.
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment laws, standards and regulations.
- Experience with conflict resolution and negotiations.
- Experience with recruiting and retaining high performing employees.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client acquires independently managed software companies around the world. It provides them with strategic guidance and the financial security they need to become leaders within their respective markets. The companies they own provide premium technologies, operating in over 100 countries across the globe. They deliver specialised, mission-critical solutions to their public and private sector, multi-industry client base.
You will join a hugely supportive organisation that invests heavily in its employee’s career progression, and as HR Business Partner you will benefit from a competitive salary, and personal performance bonuses.
We are committed to submitting candidates for this HR Business Partner vacancy ASAP, so please apply to this advert quickly, or for more information call Grace or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.