HR Advisor, Gillingham, £35,000
The Purpose of this Job:
As the HR Advisor of this well-established luxury brand, you will provide effective HR support and advice to all employees based at their Eco Headquarters.
Your role as HR Advisor will be to attract, onboard, retain and engage brilliant people. You’ll be integral in supporting people to have an inspiring and outstanding start on their employee journey and to be a proactive partner, giving excellent support and advice to managers and people in your business areas.
HR Advisor responsibilities:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process from end to end
- Deliver a first class on-boarding process.
- To support and guide managers with regards to all employee relations issues
- Being that first point of contact for all HR matters
- Reviewing and updating procedures and policies in line with current legislation
- Supporting on employee engagement opportunities from process to implementation
HR Advisor Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong HR Generalist experience across employee relations, recruitment, and performance management
- CIPD qualification preferable but not essential
- A self- starter with experience using own initiative.
- Dedicated, innovative and highly pragmatic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Your New Employer
With over 40 years’ experience in their industry, this company was born from humble beginnings and is now a global leader in their field, despite still being family owned. With a strong moral compass and a team of passionate experts, you’ll be part of a company who are ethical pioneers in their industry.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BHs), staff discount on products, life assurance, Summer and Christmas parties as well as many other benefits…
If this Role is for You
To avoid missing out on this HR Advisor opportunity, call Jess or Amber for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.