HR Administrator, Bournemouth, £21,000
As the firms HR Administrator, you’ll play a vital role within the HR team of actively supporting the HR Manager through providing assistance with recruitment, onboarding and HR coordination. This opportunity will give you the exposure to learn from an experienced HR Manager and the opportunity work for a global firm. This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to gain their CIPD qualifications and start their career within HR.
As HR Administrator you’ll:
- Be the first point of contact within the business for all HR related queries
- Support with general HR processes and administration
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Assist in the onboarding process, updating the HR systems and the record keeping of staff attendance
- Manage the payroll administration a day-to-day basis
- Actively support managers with staff development and appraisals
As HR Administrator you’ll have:
- Good IT skills across Microsoft Office including Excel
- Exceptional organisational, communication and data inputting skills
- A passion to get into HR, although some previous know ledge would be desirable
- The natural ability to work under your own initiative
- A real passion to develop a career within HR
Your new employer
Our client is a true British Manufacturing success story, leading their sector of manufacturing in the UK with over 70 years of experience. Their aim is to provide motor solutions to be utilised in a diverse range of applications. You will join a large, dynamic and friendly workforce, helping ensure a smooth flowing operation.
This company prides much of their success to their passion for customer care, proudly achieving some of the finest standards in their market in every continent on the planet.
As the HR Administrator, you will benefit from; the ability to progress within the company, 23 days holiday + BH (increasing with longevity). An enhanced maternity and paternity program. Medical schemes promoting healthy lifestyles, as well as free eye tests. Free Parking on site, a pension scheme (above statutory), as well as a discretionary bonus scheme.
We are working as the exclusive recruitment consultancy on this HR Administrator vacancy and have committed to submit suitable candidates to our client ASAP, therefore, reply quickly to this advert or call Jess or Amber to discuss the role further.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.