HSE Advisor, Yeovil, £competitive + shift allowance
Rubicon’s client is looking for an analytical, precise and thorough individual to join their expanding Dorset based manufacturing and distribution facility.
As a Health, Safety & Environmental advisor you’ll play an integral part within the business by ensuring all employees on your shift are kept as safe as possible whilst working within their impressive facility which boasts some state-of-the-art equipment.
As a shift HSE Advisor you’ll:
- Assist the HSE Manager to ensure the company remain up to date regarding the current policies and legislative procedures
- Record and implement workplace risk assessments whilst working closely with employees on the shift (afternoon shift)
- Carry out HSE induction training and assist in the delivery of Health and Safety courses
- Be proactive by suggesting environmental initiatives to improve the businesses environmental impact, reducing our carbon footprint, improving our sustainability and reducing incident rates
As a HSE Advisor you’ll have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- IOSH or similar
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety procedures and legislation
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 or 14001 or similar would be advantageous.
Our client has seen growth year on year for the past decade, managing to dodge the pandemic. The industry that they operate within is set to boom over the next few years as the world returns to normal.
As HSE Advisor you’ll work an afternoon shift, from 2pm until 11pm Monday to Friday and is a static shift.
The business offer a competitive salary and an annual bonus that has been paid for the last 10+ years.
Off road secure parking, a clean and tidy (Covid Secure) working environment, canteen and onsite showers are to name a few of the other positives about this business.
Call Harriet, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this HSE Advisor vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV showing your relevant experience.