Health and Safety Lead, Poole, £35,000
As Health and Safety Lead you will be responsible for ensuring the safety, compliance and operational efficiency of this award-winning manufacturer. Your role will also overlap with HR duties within the company.
As Health and Safety Lead you’ll:
- Supervise and ensure the health and safety of all workers and visitors on site
- Lead on-site audits
- Oversee generalist HR responsibilities
- Identify any training needs
- Implement new HR policies, procedures and processes
As Health and Safety Lead you’ll have:
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety procedures and legislation
- Manufacturing/engineering background
- Generalist HR experience
- Knowledge of ISO 18001 and ISO 14001 standards would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client delivers world-class, innovative solutions that keep them ahead of the game in their specialist industry. They supply a global client base from their multiple UK sites and are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
As Health and Safety Lead you will benefit from a competitive salary, flexible working hours, free parking.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Health and Safety Lead vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Grace at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.