Head of Finance, £70,000, Poole
As the newly appointed Head of Finance for a leading owner-managed engineering company, you will play a pivotal role working alongside the Managing Director, and be responsible for managing the company accounts.
In your role as Head of Finance you will motivate and lead finance team members along with managing all the company accounts incorporating any improvements.
As Head of Finance you’ll:
- Develop and manage accurate reporting to tight deadlines, including monthly final management accounts, KPIs, and other commercial reporting
- Ensure rolling financial forecasts are timely and support business critical decision making
- Managing expenses for the Directors and External sales staff
- Review and authorisation of purchase invoices.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing system reports
The successful Head of Finance will:
- Be educated to degree level and ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of working with ERP systems and be highly IT/Systems literate.
- Be skilled at translating operational requirements into financial metrics.
- 5+ years’ management experience preferably in a busy SME environment.
- Experienced in using Sage 200 and Microsoft Excel (Advanced level).
Rubicon’s client is a leading provider of a highly engineered solutions with a customer base ranging from large business clients to the general public. They have been advising, designing and delivering standard and tailored systems to support their customer’s needs for over 30 years and boast a turnover of 11 million.
You’ll get a starting salary of £70,000, pension scheme, 31 days holiday (inc BH), private medical insurance, enhanced sick pay, free eye tests and flu vaccines, free lunchtime gym membership.
You will be part of a successful, growing organisation that has an encouraging pipeline with further scalable growth. The nature of the role gives you a great opportunity to add value from the off, and really is an opening that will allow you to apply your skills in developing systems and technical expertise.
Working as the recruitment partner to our client on this exclusive Head of Finance, we have committed to submit suitable candidates ASAP, therefore please reply to this advert or call Amber or Jess to discuss the role in confidence.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.
Bournemouth, DorsetHead of Supply Chain, £75,000, Bournemouth PurposeAs the Head of Supply Chain you will form part of the 1st tier leadership team, reporting into the MD, leading the supply chain strategy as the business moves forward with growth plans within…View Job
Blandford Forum, DorsetProduction Supervisor | £35,000 | Blandford Purpose As Production Supervisor for a successful engineering company, you'll be responsible for quality, maintenance and be first line resolution for staffing levels and training. You'll support the Team Leaders to ensure they have…View Job
Dorset, FerndownSupport Engineer, Ferndown, £30,000 packageAs Support Engineer, within a local business recognised as leaders for software solutions, you'll be primarily responsible for investigating and resolving issues within the service team to ensure a high level of service is maintained.Your responsibilities…View Job