Grinder, Bournemouth, £Comp
Purpose of role
In this CNC Grinder position, you will be responsible for operating, setting, and programming precision Grinding tools to cut material to tight tolerances.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Grinder will include:
- Operating, setting, and programming of machines
- Precision CNC grinding, working to microns of accuracy
- Inspection of components
- Working to tight deadlines, targets and KPIs
- Checking your own work using measuring equipment
- A strong background working within precision manufacturing environment
- Ideally experience working with various type of grinding machines
Your new employer
Rubicon’s client is a well-established Dorset based manufacturer that have seen consistent growth over the last decade. They’ve a reputation for producing high quality components from a variety of materials, the final product is used globally in various sectors.
The main manufacturing facility is based close to public transport links as well as having free parking for those with their own transport. The on site canteen is always kept clean and tidy with the usual equipment for all to use (microwave / fridge etc).
Although not guaranteed overtime has been on offer repeatedly for several years and is paid at a premium. The business also overviews an excellent holiday allowance of 33 days.
We are expecting a lot of applications for this position, so if you’d like further information on this machinist role please apply online. This position is exclusively with Rubicon.
Key words: machining, machinist, grinder, grinding, machine, operating, setting, CNC, manual, mill, lathe, turn