Goods In/Out Warehouse Operative, Hamworthy, £22,000pa
A dynamic and rapidly growing company situated in Hamworthy are looking for Warehouse Operatives for Goods In/Out and Dispatch.
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a warehouse environment and with Goods In and Dispatch experience.
- Days Shift – 9am-6pm (Monday to Friday)
You will need to have a good eye for detail and be able to work as part of a team. We may require you to carry out standard warehouse duties and work in other departments. Your main duties will be:
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers
- Stock Checking
- Palletising products, shrink wrapping and labelling products ready to be put away or dispatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being dispatched correctly
- Using the computer system to dispatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are despatched correctly
- General warehouse duties
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Problem solver
- Great time management
- Goods In/Despatch
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence: (Advantageous)
- Reach Forklift Licence: (Advantageous)
- Bendi/ Pivot Steer Forklift Licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is looking for a Permanent position, with rapid advancement potential and the chance to gain a wealth of experience.
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Goods In/Out Warehouse Operative role. If you are interested in this vacancy, apply to this advert directly, or call Elena on 01202 688 553.