Fitter, Poole, £31,000
The Purpose of this Job
As a Technical Fitter, you will be responsible for building specialised electro-mechanical instruments. You will be Competent to perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies/ sub-assemblies to exacting standards.
Your Responsibilities as a Technical Mechanical Fitter will be:
- Working in a compliant manner to ensure that products are built to the correct technical and quality specifications.
- Build Instruments and Accessories to required standards via controlled Build Procedures and Mechanical Drawings.
- Preparing, and commissioning PCS and instruments ready for final PDI prior to shipping.
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving of instrument faults encountered during FQT /Commissioning Process.
- Maintaining accurate build records and capturing required build data within build process documents including faults.
- Raising non conformance issues
- Participating in continual review and improvement processes for the business to identify best practice
- Working knowledge of ISO:9000 quality system requirements and compliance.
- Fully competent in using various hand tools and precision measurement tools (e.g. vernier callipers, gauges etc.).
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in using a variety of engineering equipment and the ability to interpret engineering drawings and apply instructions correctly to achieve required product quality.
- Ability to work to company standard operating procedures & work instructions.
- Possess a positive attitude towards modern manufacturing processes..
- Be focused towards working within a continuously improving lean production environment.
- PC literacy is essential.
Your New Employer
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into the tech industry. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers. This business is naturally entrepreneurial and is on track to accelerate their growth over the coming years.
To be the first to receive information on our current Technical Fitter opportunities, please call me, Charlie, on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via the advert.
Fitting, Fitter, Assembly, Assembler, Technical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Inspection, Fault-Finding