First Line Support Technician, Bournemouth, £20,000
As the First Line Support Technician within this well-established law firm, you will be responsible for resolving or escalating initial IT support queries across the business. You will play a vital role in the company, helping to keep IT running smoothly.
As First Line Support Technician you’ll:
- Provide First line support over the phone and in person to company staff
- Maintain and update the helpdesk tickets
- Investigate and offer advice on IT related issues
- Escalate any complex issues to the senior IT members of the team
As First Line Support Technician you’ll have:
- A background or valid, personal interest in IT
- A qualification/education in an IT related field
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively explain IT issues to all members of staff
- Strong Microsoft application skills
Your new employer
Successful and expanding, they support their employees to develop as the company grows. They take pride in supporting their staff and facilitating a motivating working environment. This leading, independent firm owe much of their success to their award-winning customer care.
As the First Line Support Technician you will benefit from; 25 days holiday + BH alongside access to discount on the services offered by the company, regular opportunities to give feedback on your experience at the company and a benefits scheme that can include additional holiday, subsidised gym membership and health care.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this First Line Support vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Ellie at Rubicon.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.