Finance Supervisor, £30,000, Poole
The purpose of this role:
As the Finance Supervisor of this well-established manufacturer, you’ll play a key role within the business, supporting their small, close-knit team with accounting tasks, as well as the smooth running of the office. Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll efficiently manage the office on a day-to-day basis.
As a Finance Supervisor you will:
- Process supplier invoices and payments
- Manage Credit control and handle accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements and process staff expenses
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries coming into the business
- Coordinate all shipments both inbound and outbound
- Oversee the day-to-day running of office and organise meetings, agendas, materials, minutes…
As a Finance Supervisor your skills and experience will include:
- Accounting experience including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Finance qualification is highly desirable
- Previous experience as a Senior Office Administrator / Office Manager
- Dedicated, innovative and highly pragmatic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Background and Benefits
With 30 years’ experience in their industry, this global company create unique designs and bring their products to life with quality materials and streamlined manufacturing processes, supplying primarily to the aerospace sector.
As well as a competitive salary of £30,000, as Finance Supervisor you’ll have the opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the business and will benefit from working within a quiet, small and close-knit team, free on-site parking and regular social events.
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Finance Supervisor vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Dominika.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.