Finance Assistant, £30,000, Poole
The purpose of this job:
As the Finance Assistant of this highly reputable security provider, you’ll play a key role in the business, supporting their close-knit, quickly expanding team with administrative tasks in relation to the financial obligations of the business.
Reporting to the financial director, you’ll efficiently manage accounting tasks on a day-to-day basis which will include having frequent contact with customers, suppliers, and employees.
Your Finance Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Ensuring company reconciliations
- Producing invoices for suppliers’ purchases
- Organising payroll monthly
- Preparing VAT returns quarterly
- Producing monthly framework reports
Your Finance Assistant knowledge & skills:
- At least 2 years previous experience in an accounting role
- Previous knowledge and experience of QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with payroll software
- A good understanding of MS Office Suite and SharePoint
- Ideally have some experience with CRM systems
- Exceptional time management and a meticulous attention to detail
Your new employer
A well-established national cybersecurity consultancy that provides a professional service to meet security requirements in both public and private sectors.
As well as a competitive salary of £30,000, you’ll be part of an exciting and successful team that value their staff, facilitate progression and support any qualifications that you may want to gain that will help you with your role.
If this role is for you
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Finance Assistant role. Call Ellie for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.