Field Support Engineer, £31,500, South of England
Our client, an established engineering business operating in the North Dorset area, specialise in the design and manufacture of various equipment for frontline health services. The purpose of this role is to carry out repairs, servicing, and installations of their products in a Healthcare environment.
As a Field Support Engineer you will:
- Liaise with customers to establish resolution requirements/pre-book appointments
- Complete risk assessments and permit to work documentation.
- Complete job sheets including resolution and actions/record into the company’s system.
- Generate new opportunities, follow up quotes, customer enquiries and win new business.
- Liaise with all internal departments & external suppliers
- Spend 40% of time around the M25 (other can cover Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire)
The successful Field Support Engineer must:
- Have experience dealing directly, resolving problems, and repairing products
- Background knowledge of healthcare equipment and or furniture repairs
- Willing to travel and overnight stays
- CRM experience along with IT skills including Excel
- Minimum of two years field experience
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing health sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they’ve developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
- Fully equipped Van – Fuel Card
- All tools provided
- Laptop, monitors, printer
- Mobile phone
- OTE £2.5k. 25 days holiday plus BH, 6.5% pension contribution, Life Assurance
We are working exclusively on this Field Support Engineer position with our client so please apply today. Feel free to call Grace for more information, on 01202 688542 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit an up-to-date CV via this advert.