Field Service Manager, Poole, £50,000
As Field Service Manager you’ll be responsible for providing technical direction to the business and managing a team of field service and support engineers to provide efficient and responsive solutions, to a UK client base. You will oversee multiple projects and manage the P&L for the field service department.
You must be willing and able to travel across the UK, to visit and service clients. The role is approximately 70% working in the Poole based offices and 30% client visits.
As Field Service Manager you’ll;
- Develop processes to ensure efficient and high-quality service levels are achieved
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Ensure profit & loss targets are delivered through the control of budgets
- Manage, develop, and coach the field service and support team
- Oversee projects from concept to completion, ensuring on time delivery
The ideal Field Service Manager will have;
- A proven track record in field service delivery, from the food industry, within an engineering function
- Previous experience successfully managing P&L
- A process driven and organised approach to managing a technical team
- The confidence and business acumen to deliver business proposals and reports to clientele
- Computer literacy skills, including Microsoft applications
Employer and Benefits
For 25 years, our client has been providing world class, innovative machinery and services to their customers. By providing cutting-edge solutions and exceptional customer focussed service, they are proud to be trusted by some of the largest retailers in the food industry.
Along with a competitive basic salary, you will benefit from a bonus scheme, 33 days holiday, a work vehicle and car allowance, as well as pension and private insurance schemes also.
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Field Service Manager vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Grace at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.