Facilities Manager, Poole, £35,000
The purpose of this role
As Facilities Manager you will be supporting the business with all management of building services and necessary repairs and maintenance. This diverse role will have you involved in day-to-day operations, ensuring the best working environment for the team.
As Facilities Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Inspecting all buildings to determine any necessary services, repairs etc.
- Sourcing new contractors and suppliers for any maintenance or renovations as well as liaising with existing ones
- Raising purchase orders and dealing with invoices/payments
- Determining strategies to improve efficiency, ensuring all projects are as cost effective as possible
- Ensuring all health & safety requirements are met and all compliance is adhered to
Skills & Experience
- Desirable knowledge of ISO 14001:2015
- Experience of Health and Safety law requirements
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, working well within a team
Background & Benefits
With over 35 years’ experience supplying critical products to a variety of Blue-Chip companies, the company are experts in their industry. They are committed to their company mission by providing solutions that work, with a focus on ethical values. As a fair and flexible employer, they offer a rewarding, exciting place to work and have recently invested in newly refurbished offices – some of the best we’ve seen in the South!
As Facilities Manager you’ll benefit from free parking, regular team building events and the opportunity to progress within a growing, family run business.
If you are interested in this Facilities Manager vacancy please apply via this advert, or for more information call Lily or Dominika on 01202 688542 at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.
Dorset, WarehamCustomer Service Assistant, up to £23,600, Holton Heath The purpose of this role As a Customer Service Assistant, you'll be working for a local Telecommunications company playing a vital role of supporting clients and customers on the smooth running of…View Job
CardiffTechnical Administrator, £22,000, Cardiff Role Purpose: As a Technical Administrator you'll be responsible for customer relations communicating effectively with the engineering team and customer to ensure orders are filled. As a strong communicator you'll also be a direct link to…View Job
Bournemouth, DorsetSupply Chain Coordinator, Bournemouth, £35,000 The purpose of this role: As Supply Chain Coordinator you'll organise and set schedules with suppliers, ensuring consistency of supply in line with inventory levels. You will play an important, multi-faceted role, supporting and influencing…View Job