Fabricator / Fitter (Prototype), Poole, £30,000
As a Fabricator / Fitter, you will play a key part of the manufacturing development process, working closely with the Management and Design team, to build prototypes / modify of existing product.
Your responsibilities as a Fabricator / Fitter will be:
- Fabrication and assembly of prototype product
- Verify dimensions and product specifications
- Reading and understanding technical drawings
- Working closely with Management and Design
The successful Fabricator / Fitter will have:
- Previous welding and fabrication experience
- An understanding of reverse-engineering
- Previous experience with site work
Rubicon People Partnership’s client have grown significantly over the past decade. They have developed a fantastic reputation nationally for recognising and appreciating good workers by investing in their employees and putting them through various courses and qualifications to aid their development.
Call Charlie, on 01202 688555 for more information about this Fabricator / Fitter vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV in PDF. showing your relevant experience.
Key words: welding, fabrication, fabricator, fabricating, engineering, manufacturing, prototype, bespoke, modification