Export Administrator, £20,000, Poole, Temporary to Permanent
The Purpose of this Job
As the Export Administrator, you’ll work within the Logistics team and be a vital player in the smooth and efficient running of the department.
You will provide excellent administrative support and customer service including raising export invoices and documentation and ensuring all paperwork is completed. Your attention to detail is exceptional as you’ll have a lot of involvement with paperwork, ensuring it is completed to the highest standards with no errors, avoiding any shipment delays.
You will be enthusiastic about joining a well-established company and be eager to develop your knowledge within customs.
Your responsibilities as the Export Administrator include
- Raising delivery notes and export sales invoices
- Ensuring orders are executed to time and to cost
- Handling requests for information
- Maintaining a good level of communication with customs
- Completing documentation for exporting including custom declaration
- Working closely with other departments
- Provide administrative support in connection with export and security compliance
As the Export Administrator, you’ll have:
- Previous experience within an export, logistics or freight forwarding role
- Good communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft package
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to use initiative and work well in a team-based environment
- Understanding of military licences is desirable
Your New Employer
Rubicon’s client supports a global industry within their sector, they are a fast-growing company who are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team.
As the Export Administrator, you’ll work Monday to Friday from 08:30-17:00. This opportunity is available immediately and is a temporary role with a view to permanent for the right candidate.
For your skills you’ll receive an annual salary of £20,000, and benefit from full training, a full health care package, and on-site parking.
If this Role is for you
For more information on this Export Administrator opportunity call Harley on 01202 688554 or apply directly to this advert.