Engineering & Technical Manager, Blandford Forum, £67,000
The Purpose of this role:
As Engineering & Technical Manager you’ll lead all engineering activity across manufacturing, capital investment and process development, within this award-winning manufacturer in Dorset. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of the New Product Introduction (NPI) programme providing leadership and guidance to your teams across production engineering, QHSE, Facilities and Design.
As Engineering & Technical Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Process, system and people management.
- Applying strategies to continuously improve your teams and processes through evaluating challenges faced to mitigate future risks.
- Co-ordinating Quality Assurance and Health & Safety management systems to ensure compliance in all aspects.
- Assisting with effective new product development and project implementation as required by working with other departments (including Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing & Sales)
- Achieving business objectives & within agreed budgets.
- Managing direct reports, providing continuous improvement of the staff through mentoring and training & development programmes.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree level qualification in an engineering related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working as a leader in a mechanical engineering/complex manufacturing environment
- Technical experience working across quality, environmental, health & safety, facilities, production engineering and design engineering
- Passionate about developing people
- Proven track record applying continuous improvement methodologies
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
Rubicon’s client is a well-established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products, specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of the ever-growing health sector. Using innovative, eco-friendly technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years
As well as the competitive salary of £67,000 as Engineering & Technical Manager you will also benefit from an annual bonus of 4% bonus, 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, 6.5% pension contribution and Life assurance
If this Role is for You
To avoid missing out on this Engineering & Technical Manager opportunity, call Jess or Amber on 01202 688542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.
Dorset, PooleCustomer Service Coordinator, £25,000, Poole Role purpose As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will maintain, and identify new supplier relationships, whilst promoting business service offerings. You will be owning several service deliverables. As Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible…View Job
Dorset, WimborneHR Assistan, Part-time (FTC), Wimborne, £26,000 FTERole purposeWorking closely with the UK HR Business Partner, you will be assisting the UK team to ensure efficiency and organisation of all HR tasks. This is a part-time maternity cover opportunity to support…View Job
Surrey, WokingSupply Chain Manager, £57,000, Woking The purpose of this role This opportunity involves delivering a first class supply chain service, working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. As Supply Chain Manager you'll work closely with Project Managers and other senior…View Job