Electronic Assembler, Poole, £9.50ph
As an Electronic Assembler with previous manufacturing experience, you will be responsible for assembling components to the highest of standards within one of Rubicon People Partnership’s well-established electronics clients.
Your responsibilities as an Electronic Assembler will be:
- Electronic and mechanical assembly
- Testing and inspection
- Working from technical drawings and diagrams
The successful Electronic Assembler will have:
- Previously electronic assembly and soldering experience
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- A reliable, conscientious, and hardworking mindset
- Any other duties as required
Our clients have asked us to fill these vacancies exclusively, so you won’t see them advertised anywhere else. Rubicon are working with multiple, well-established electronics companies that supply a variety of bespoke products into industries such as the Automotive, Communications and the Marine industry. Their sites are based in Poole, supported by great public transport links and offer amble parking if you’ve got your own transport.
Call Harriet, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this Electronic Assembler vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV showing your relevant experience.
Key words: soldering, through hole, electronic, electronics, electrical, assembly, assembling, assembler, testing, inspection