Electronic Assembler, Poole, £11p/h
As an Electronic Assembler with previous manufacturing experience, you will be responsible for assembling components to the highest of standards within a well-established electronics company.
Your responsibilities as an Electronic Assembler will be:
- Mechanical assembly
- Soldering (through hole)
- Testing and inspection
- Working from technical drawings and diagrams
The successful Electronic Assembler will have:
- Previous electronic assembly experience
- A skilled solderer
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- A reliable, conscientious, and hardworking mindset
- Any other duties as required
This well-established electronics company is a global leader in their market and their products are supplied to a range of customers, all from their site here in Dorset. Supported by great public transport links, they also offer amble parking if you’ve got your own transport.
Call Scott, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this Electronic Assembler vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV showing your relevant experience.
Key words: soldering, solder, electronic, electronics, electrical, assembly, assembling, assembler, testing, inspection