Electromechanical Assembler, Poole, £12 per hour
The Purpose of this Job
As a Electromechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for building bespoke equipment, playing a pivotal part in the production of market leading products which are deployed into various industries.
Your Responsibilities as an Electromechanical Assembler will be:
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications.
- Drill, tap, ream, countersink, and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills, using hand and power tools.
- Reading and working from schematics and other drawings.
- Previous Wiring or Electromechanical assembly experience.
- Prior experience working from engineering drawings.
- A strong improvement mind-set who is comfortable with continuous improvement.
- Maintain a safe working environment, in conjunction with Lean and 6S.
Your New Employer
A well-established Dorset based business are looking to extend their production team. They have seen an upturn in sales from their global client base and need to add capacity to their production team.
To be the first to receive information on our current Electromechanical Assembler opportunities, please call me, Charlie, on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via the advert.