Electro Mechanical Fitter, Ferndown, £14 per hour
The Purpose of this Job
As a Electro Mechanical Fitter, you will be responsible for building bespoke special purpose assemblies. You will have a strong mechanical fitting background AND / OR have experience with electrical assembly. You will play a pivotal part in the production of market leading products which are deployed into various industries.
Your Responsibilities as a Electro Mechanical Fitter will be:
- Mechanical fitting.
- AND / OR Panel wiring, soldering, crimping and cutting cables.
- Reading and working from schematics and other drawings.
- First line inspection/Point to point check.
- Fault finding and rectifying drawings and wiring.
- Highlight errors with drawings and bills of materials, engaging with the Quality and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Amend wiring up around faults.
- Ability to improvise and work with little information.
- Either previous mechanical fitting or wiring experience is essential for this role.
- MUST be able to read and work from drawings.
- A strong improvement mind-set who is comfortable with continuous improvement.
- Maintain a safe working environment, in conjunction with Lean and 6S.
Your New Employer
A well-established Dorset based business are looking to extend their production team. They have seen an upturn in sales from their global client base and need to add capacity to the wiring / looming department.
Rubicon’s client is looking for a Electro Mechanical Fitter with a large amount of experience with Wiring. This Electro Mechanical Fitter position involves working full days Monday to Thursday with a half day on Friday. The business also offers ample parking for your own transport and has a tidy, safe, and professional place of work.
To be the first to receive information on our current Electro Mechanical Fitter opportunities, please call me, Charlie, on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via the advert.