Digital Marketing Specialist, Blandford Forum, £22,500
As Digital Marketing Specialist, within a well-established manufacturer for the health sector, you’ll work within a vital standalone role coordinating the daily social and digital marketing for the company.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and coordinating the production of marketing literature
- Producing, coordinating and maintaining the company website including e-commerce & social media
- Generating, editing, publishing & sharing weekly content online & on social media
- Controlling and coordinate arrangements for events and exhibitions
- Maintenance of the sales & marketing events when needed
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you’ll have:
- Experience working with a digital/marketing/social media role (this could be through a placement)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite particularly InDesign
- Wider understanding of marketing concepts both digital and traditional
- Good written and communication skills
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client specialise in the manufacturer of quality and bespoke products, specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of the ever-growing health sector. Using innovative, eco-friendly technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government public and private services for 70 years.
Due to their continued growth this company are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. As well as the competitive salary you’ll benefit from working within a supportive friendly team, free parking, 25 + 8 days holiday and the opportunity to grow and excel.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates to our client for this Customer Service Team Leader vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.