Digital Marketing Executive, £25,000, Poole
The purpose of this role
This hugely successful, multi-industry, private equity firm has their finger in many pies. As Digital Marketing Executive you will be working across a variety of e-commerce platforms, designing and posting your creative content to promote a diverse range of brands.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing marketing campaigns across e-commerce channels, including social media and targeted emails
- Clearly planning and executing campaign strategies
- Creating marketing content and material
- Constantly monitoring campaign performance
As Digital Marketing Executive you’ll have:
- At least one year experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing e-commerce marketing campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple marketing platforms at once
- A target-driven approach
- Strong project management skills
- Talent in graphic design or creating content would be advantageous
Background & benefits
Rubicon’s global client has been supporting entrepreneurs with growing their businesses for almost 15 years, investing heavily to help build their brand and make their dreams become a reality. Their services stretch much further than just a cash injection, they are committed to being partners in each investment and will ‘hand hold’ every step of the way.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will benefit from bonuses, flexible working arrangements (including WFH), on-site parking, private medical insurance…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Digital Marketing Executive vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber on 01202 688542.