Customer Support Specialist, £20,000-£22,000*, Bournemouth, Temporary to Permanent
Looking for a new opportunity within customer services to work for a reputable company? Living in or near Bournemouth and looking for work with an immediate start? Then this could be the role for you!
Rubicon’s client are an award-winning IT and communications provider that prides itself on the attention and centralised vision given to the satisfaction of their customers. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will support with technical queries from clients and administration duties for the business.
As a Customer Support Specialist, your duties will include:
- Providing telephone support to existing customers
- Report 3rd party faults directly with suppliers
- Updating database accordingly
- All other administration duties
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to prioritise effectively
- A positive can-do attitude
- Some technical experience would be an advantage but not essential
Background & Benefits
Whilst the environment is professional, there is a constant buzz in the office with regular huddles and team building games to ensure motivation is kept at a high. Training will be provided over the course of 2 weeks plus ongoing weekly training sessions, 24 days holiday + BHs, career progression and many more benefits.
*Starting temporary salary £20,000 raising after permanent transfer
If you believe you could be a fit for this fun and dynamic company then apply directly on the website or call Maria for more information on 01202 688 554.