Customer Service Specialist, £26,000, Bournemouth, 12 Month FTC
Due to the location of this role, you must have your own means of transport.
As Customer Service Specialist you’ll be supporting the Senior Customer Service Manager at a state-of-the-art facility. You’ll be responsible for providing excellent customer service dealing directly with distributors, customers, and representatives over the telephone and via email, responding to enquiries and requests as required.
This permanent job opportunity offers flexible working hours and hybrid working (2 days from home each week) with a 12:30pm finish on Fridays.
As Customer Service Specialist you’ll be:
- Working with customers and using customer portals to download forecast demands and load them into the ERP System
- Creating customer order book reports to support customer calls
- Liaising with all different departments so that customer questions are answered
- Answering external telephone calls coming into the department as required
- Working as part of a team, providing administrative support to customers and members of the sales team, both internal and external as required.
As Customer Service Specialist you’ll have:
- Good customer service skills
- A self-motivated and customer focused personality
- Good overall IT Skills and must be confident using Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- ERP experience is desirable
Rubicon’s client is a Global Engineering product Manufacturer and Service Provider which supplies to the defence, industrial, commercial and energy markets.
- Paid OT after 37 hours
- Early finish Fridays
- Flexible working (10am – 3pm core hours, Monday – Thursday)
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
- Christmas and Summer Party
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounts with local businesses…
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and is committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Customer Service Specialist vacancy this week, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Chloe or Lily on 01202 688554 at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.
Bournemouth, DorsetMarketing Executive (German Speaking), Bournemouth, £14p/h Role Purpose: As Marketing Executive (German Speaking) you will assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives and strategies for all the company's products. Office working hours are 7:30am - 4pm, Mondays -…View Job
Dorset, FerndownExecutive Assistant, Ferndown, up to £28,000 The purpose of the role As the Executive Assistant you will be supporting 5-6 senior managers based across the UK with a range of duties. You will be providing efficient and confidential support, ensuring…View Job
Dorset, PooleCustomer Service Administrator, Poole, £20,000, Permanent Role Purpose As a Customer Service Administrator, within a well-established company within the Engineering sector, you'll play an important role of supporting the Office department with internal sales enquiries along with administration across the…View Job