Customer Service Coordinator, £26,500, Poole
The purpose of this role
As Customer Service Coordinator within this industry leading, rapidly growing business, you’ll be the key point of contact for answering customer queries, processing returns and organising product repairs.
As Customer Service Coordinator you’ll:
- Handle customer queries both on the telephone and via email
- Provide repair quotations
- Process returns on Sage 200 software
- Liaise with suppliers for the return of cancelled stock
- Organise regular stock checks
Your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in a position handling returns
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success building solid business relationships and enjoy working as part of a team
- IT proficient with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Being highly organised and strong attention to detail
Background and Benefits
Our client is a well-established distribution company that has been providing high quality, bespoke solutions to their B2B and B2C client base for over 25 years.
This company fosters a real collaborative environment for their employees in their modern, Poole based office. As Customer Service Coordinator you’ll enjoy a competitive basic salary, 23 days holiday (+BHs), free parking, a career development programme…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Customer Service Coordinator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber on 01202 688542.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.