Customer Insight Analyst, Bournemouth, £25,000
In is a newly created Customer Insight Analyst role you will work closely with the Customer Insight Manager. You’ll be highly analytical and be either starting or wanting to progress your career within Customer Insights.
As Customer Insight Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for reporting on key commercial and customer metrics including from customer feedback
- Be confident with using data platforms for reporting, data analysis and marketing
- Customer focused in completing data analysis tasks across growth, retention and acquisition
- Assisting with the design and implementation of CRM campaigns, data cleansing and GDPr adherence
As Customer Insight Analyst you’ll :
- Be degree level educated
- Have a clear understanding of how to use data to drive insights into sales performance
- Possess excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Be an advanced user of Excel
- Possibly have experience with Big Query, Google Analytics or Data Studio
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a recognised retail brand specialising in developing eye-catching and creative products throughout the UK and Europe. Their product range is ever-expanding, and they are experts in what they do. Their financial position is strong, and they have reported growth annually over the last decade. Trading for over 20 years, they operate on a global scale from their Dorset Head Office, with 90 stores in the UK alone.
As well as a competitive salary on the Customer Insight Analyst opportunity, you’ll benefit from 33 days holiday (inclusive of BHs), free onsite parking and 25% product discount.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Customer Insight Analyst role, please apply to this advert or contact Ellie or Amber at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.