Compliance Officer, £30,000, Dorset/Wiltshire
As Compliance Officer you’ll support the company’s ongoing growth by completely overseeing all operational compliance for a brand-new, full fibre broadband contract.
As Compliance Officer you’ll:
- Ensure compliance across all business operations
- Deliver internal compliance training
- Design and implement control systems
- Identify process improvements
- Conduct internal audits
- Produce accurate reporting
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong understanding of legislation
- Experience overseeing the compliance of a large project
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Risk management
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Rubicon’s client is naturally entrepreneurial and is on track to accelerate their growth over the coming years. They have ambitious growth plans and has already experienced double digit growth and welcomed more than twenty new members to the team this year. Based in North Dorset, and considering the make-up of the owners, management team and staff, it’s important that you, as Compliance Officer, have an appreciation for the countryside as you’ll be working in a stunning rural location.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates to our client in early 2021 so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie on 01202 688542.