Compliance Officer, Bournemouth, £30,000
As Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring all operations within this iconic, British sporting brand meet legislative, regulatory and best practice requirements.
As Compliance Officer you’ll:
- Advise the business on compliance related matters both UK and Internationally
- Ensure all new products meet product compliance ahead of launch
- Review and provide guidance on product compliance concerns and claims
- Conduct internal audits on systems and processes
- Maintain compliance related documentation
As Compliance Officer you’ll have:
- Compliance experience both in the UK and Internationally
- An understanding of ISO9001, BS, EN, ISO, Cosmetics Standards
- Strong working knowledge of quality assurance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Background and benefits
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this global company is growing from strength to strength and has doubled in size over the last year. As they continue to grow in their niche, they are always cooking up something new, with all their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre.
Rubicon’s client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into extreme sports and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories and thrive within their marketplace, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As Compliance Officer you will work from their Bournemouth-based HQ, which fosters a cool, casual working environment with designated chill out areas and hosts regular employee fitness classes. You will benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (+BH), early finish on Friday’s, and social events.
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Compliance Officer vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Ben at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.