Commercial Manager, commutable distance to Poole, Dorset or Bedford, £70k basic – OTE £84k
The Purpose of this Job
As an integral part of the rapidly expanding commercial team within this established UK Technology business, as Commercial Manager you’ll provide commercial support to the sales function.
In this brand-new role working across multiple teams, you’ll help create accurate well written proposals to win new business.
As Commercial Manager your Responsibilities will be:
- Working with the sales managers and teams to ensure pricing is presented in the most logical and winning way
- Managing and prioritise all aspects of your workload in a timely and efficient manner
- Building strong working relationships based in trust and respect internally
- Supporting the approvals process, seeking and managing all required senior management sign-off
- Supporting the tender process in support of the Bid Managers
- Looking for opportunities to grow the business through partnerships and new initiatives
As Commercial Manager you’ll have:
- Proven success in commercial management, preferably within the IT industry
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding and experience of sales methodology and processes
- CRM system experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook skills
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable organisational skills
- The ability to collaborate cross functionally across teams
Your New Employer
Rubicon Recruitment Group’s client are a national technology company, providing bespoke solutions for businesses and organisations across multiple sectors through their creation of smart, innovative products. This business, who’s head office is based in Poole – Dorset, continues to grow and thrive even throughout the unprecedented times we are currently facing due to the pandemic.
In addition to the annual salary of £70k plus the 20% bonus, you will also benefit from 25 days holiday + BH. You will be joining a hardworking but fun, sociable team that feel more like a close-knit family rather than just your work colleagues. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within this growing business as hard-work, inputs and achievements certainly won’t go unnoticed.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Commercial Manager role, call Jess or Amber at for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly, as we have committed to submitting suitable candidates across to out client ASAP.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to upload your details more easily on to our system.