Commercial Account Executive, Southampton, £45,000 plus commission
The Purpose of this Job
As an experienced Insurance Executive with previous exposure to multiple insurance sectors, you will be looking for an opportunity where you can develop and maintain a portfolio of clients that encourages long term relationships. You will ensure customer service levels are maintained to the highest level whilst achieving your target through generating new business, gaining renewals, and maximising all up-selling opportunities.
As Commercial Account Executive your Responsibilities are :
- Self-monitoring individual sales activity
- Ensuring that customer service levels are implemented and maintained to a high level, contributing to the overall target of 90% customer satisfaction
- Setting and achieving KPIs through new business and renewals
- Encouraging long term relationships with clients to achieve a high renewal rate
- Assisting members of the sales team with visits to other offices
As Commercial Account Executive you’ll have:
- Worked within commercial insurance
- Strong business development skills enabling you to turn leads into new business
- Worked within a target driven environment
- The natural ability to track and monitor conversion rates
- Strong IT skills
- Full Driving licence
Rubicon Recruitment Group’s client is a national, high-ranking Insurance Brokerage, with over 20 years in the market. Due to growth, a new Commercial Account Executive role has been created, providing the chance to study for qualifications and build on your Account Handling Skills. Further benefits include performance related bonuses and 25 days holiday
For more information on this exclusive, permanent, Commercial Account Executive opportunity, contact Ellie or Amber, today, on 01202 680 311 and we will talk you through the details. If not available during office hours, apply via the link or directly through our website to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the successful applicant must be in possession of a full driving licence, as this role will involve travel to other offices.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.