CNC Team Leader (CNC Routers), Ferndown, Competitive Salary
The purpose of the job
As a CNC Team Leader, you will be a vital support to the manufacturing process of a thriving production company. This position will oversee their machining department, supervising a team of Operators and ensuring a smooth running of the shop floor.
Your responsibilities as a CNC Team Leader will be:
- Supervise all team members in the machine shop.
- Liaise with various members of staff throughout the day to achieve the schedule.
- Loading up of all machines as per the schedule.
- Signing Jobs off as required.
- Train staff as required.
- Ensure that team members have an adequate workload.
- Determine the best use of manpower in the team.
- Assist the operators when required, with the day-to-day operations.
You MUST have:
- Experience of people management.
- A desire to implement positive change.
- A background within production, manufacturing, or engineering.
- Ideally experience operating a CNC Router.
- A passion for working as part of a team.
Your new employer
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company who are based in Ferndown. They offer a friendly culture and have great routes for progression. Flexible working is available, however the ideal hours of work Monday to Friday, 07:30 to 16:30, with a 15:30 finish on Fridays. Overtime is at X1.5 after 39 hours and there is a discretionary annual bonus scheme in place.
If this role is for you
Call Charlie, on 01202 688 555 for more information about CNC Team Leader vacancy or apply to this advert.
Key works: CNC, Router, Manufacturing, Engineering, Production, Supervisor, Team Leader, Manager, Planning, People Management