CNC Machinist, £25’000, South Devon
Our client, an established Engineering business operating in South Devon, specialise in the design and manufacture of various mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies. The purpose of this position is to bolster the CNC department, helping to ensure that the company are meeting output targets.
As a CNC Machinist you will:
- Load and run a CNC Machine
- Constantly monitor the components being produced to ensure minimal wastage
- Keep the production area clean and tidy at all times
- Be hardworking and pro-active
- Be keen to learn
The successful CNC Machinist MUST:
- Have good workshop experience and have previously worked with CNC Machines
- Provide references to back up prior experience
- Live within a sensible distance of our customer’s site
- Be proactive and hardworking
- Be looking to learn and develop their skills
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful, family-owned business that boasts state of the art production machinery (including some very modern CNC machines), assembly shop and design facilities all on one facility on the Devon coast. This company have won a Design award for one of its products and have plans to grow and expand into new markets and products. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
- Standard working week is 40hrs finishing midday on Friday.
- 20 days annual leave, raising a day per year to 25. Plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Overtime paid at X 1.5
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist position please call me, Harriet, Rubicon Recruitment’s specialist Engineering consultant, for more information on this machine operator vacancy or apply to this advert directly with an up-to-date CV.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: machine operator, machine operating, machinery, manufacturing, engineering, production, CNC