Machine Operator – Poole – £11.97 per hour (with shift allowance)
Our client, an established Engineering business operating in Hamworthy, specialising in the design and manufacture of various mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies. The purpose of this position is to bolster the CNC department, helping to ensure that the company are meeting output targets.
About the role
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will:
- Load and run a CNC Machine
- Inspect and monitor the components being produced to ensure quality standards are being met
- Movement of stock around the production area
- Ensure that the working area is always kept clean and tidy
- Complete relevant paperwork and update the computer system as required
- Be keen to learn
All applicants MUST:
- Have some workshop experience, ideally having worked as a CNC Machine Operator
- Live within a sensible distance of our customer’s site
- Be confident using basic computer packages
- Be looking to learn and develop their skills
About the employer
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful, business that boasts state of the art production machinery (including some very modern CNC machines), assembly shop and design facilities all on one facility in a central location.
They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
- Standard working week is 38 hour per week
- Working a rotating shift pattern of earlies and lates
- 20 days annual leave per year, raising a day per year to 25.
- Overtime paid at X 1.5
- Structured training and loads of opportunity to progress
To be the first to receive information on this CNC Machine Operator role, please submit your CV via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are expecting to receive all applicants for this CNC Machine Operator position must live within a commutable distance of Poole to be considered.