Campaign Marketing Manager, £30,000, Poole
This Campaign Marketing Manager is ideally suited to you if you’re looking to progress your career within marketing management. You will be responsible for creation and delivery of multi-channel campaigns, in a newly created position within a circa £40m turnover company. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will have a mentor to support your career development and be encouraged to attain further qualifications in CIM and other industry recognised standards.
This company has a roadmap to continue their growth success over the next 3 years, primarily through the three-phase development of their e-commerce website (launched in December), implementing cutting-edge technology and investing in their people.
As Campaign Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop, plan and and implement multi-channel campaigns
- Be able to translate the marketing strategy into compelling campaigns that will drive business growth
- Measure the effectiveness of the campaigns to help create an excellent customer experience
- Analysing campaign performance against company KPIs
- The planning and execution of external events
As Campaign Marketing Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience within a campaign marketing role
- Executing multichannel marketing campaigns to include email, social media and direct marketing
- A high attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong organisational, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Background and benefits
With over 35 years’ experience supplying critical products to a variety of Blue Chip companies, the company are experts in their industry. They are committed to their company mission by providing solutions that work, with a focus on ethical values. As a fair and flexible employer, they offer a rewarding, exciting place to work and have recently invested in newly refurbished offices – some of the best we’ve seen in the South!
As Campaign Marketing Manager you will based at their newly refurbished offices with an on-site restaurant and games room. You will benefit from a pension scheme, free refreshments and lunches on Fridays, free parking, regular team building events and the opportunity to progress within a growing, family run business.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Campaign Marketing Manager vacancy to our client by the end of November, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.