CAD Technician, Poole, £27,000
As CAD Technician you will be responsible for transforming concepts into practical designs, accurately representing customer demands and maximising profits for this highly-regarded, well-established, structural business.
As CAD Technician you’ll:
- Provide technical information and produce drawings based on client specifications
- Promote and sell the company’s products and services
- Schedule the procurement of materials
- Distribute drawings to clients, design, and installation teams
- Prepare technical literature upon contract completion
As CAD Technician you’ll have:
- Drawing experience in an office environment
- Experience working with the construction industry would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office applications
- A drive to exceed customer expectations
- Team player attitude and be a confident communicator
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a manufacturer specialising in the design and execution of large-scale structural frameworks. Now approaching their 30th year in business, the company is progressive in their ideas and long-term visions for continued growth.
As CAD Technician, you’ll work from their Poole-based HQ and be welcomed into a strong team-culture, with a unique recognition programme that rewards consistent hard work with perks such as monetary vouchers. Additional benefits include a Friday drinks fridge and in-house table tennis!
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this CAD Technician vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Richard at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.