Buyer, Bournemouth, £32,000
As Buyer for this reputable Engineering company, you will be focused on the sourcing of a variety of materials and products, in partnership with the Supply Chain Team. You will be a vital part of the team, ensuring the business is following correct procurement processes in line with business needs.
As Buyer you’ll:
- Manage the sourcing of technical products, whilst maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Ensure the continuity of sourced products ensuring business needs are met
- Deliver cost savings, in line with ethical and sustainable practices
- Identify potential new suppliers to improve the supply chain
- Drive continuous improvements within the businesses sourcing practices
As Buyer your skills and experience will include:
- Experience purchasing/buying of engineering parts and components
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Ability to build and maintain supplier relationships, with strong influencing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, ERP and MRP systems
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is recognised for their high-quality products and are a key supplier to some of the largest names in their sector. They are a naturally entrepreneurial, global company with solid growth objectives and are investing heavily in state-of-the-art premises and machinery.
Our client offer a competitive salary, half days on Fridays, and the opportunity to work for a well known company in the area, with a long and prosperous history.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Buyer vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.