Buyer, £26,000, Poole
The purpose of this role:
This Buyer role is supporting the Purchasing Team Leader within this fast-paced, growing, engineering and manufacturing company. You will have experience working within a procurement department and will be responsible for overseeing a team.
As a Buyer you will:
- Be responsible for Order Placement, Supply/Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment
- Source the most affordable materials
- Create and amendment bill of materials in line with the company’s processes
- Monitor delivery times and supplier KPIs
- Resolve dispute and claims with suppliers
- Negotiate day-to-day pricing and deliver cost savings for the company
- Complete the coding and matching of supplier invoices as well as create new stock codes in line with set procedures
As a Buyer your skills and experience will include:
- Purchasing experience, ideally within Electronics or Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Stock Control – Kitting, BOM, Nominal Coding etc.
- Commercial awareness and high attention to detail
- CIPS qualification preferable but not essential
- The ability to understand technical data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is a leading provider of highly engineered solutions with a customer base ranging from large business clients to the general public. They have been advising, designing and delivering standard and tailored systems to support their customer’s needs for over 30 years.
As a Buyer you will benefit from 23 days holidays, Bupa Healthcare Plan after 1 years’ service, personal development funding, access to gym facilities …
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Buyer vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Dominika.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.