Brand Executive, Bournemouth , Competitive Salary DOE
The Purpose of this Job
As the Brand Executive of this iconic British sporting brand, you will have previous work experience within a lifestyle brand. You will play a vital role in the delivery of the Road Bicycle category of the company and will be responsible for delivering and continuously improving the marketing plan. Reporting directly into the Bicycle Marketing Manager, you’ll manage and develop your own fast-growing product portfolio.
Your Responsibilities as Brand Executive will include:
- Working with the Bicycle Marketing Manager to help develop a cohesive communications and engagement plan in support of the product portfolio and broader social missions across different global regions.
- Developing distinctive and disruptive multi-channel communication campaigns across owned, earned and paid media in order to broaden the reach beyond the core audience.
- Working with PR & Comms, Creative and Content teams to ensure excellent delivery of campaigns and consistency in messaging.
- Define KPIs and corresponding metrics to facilitate performance reporting on an agreed basis to relevant stakeholders.
- Define, align, and control marketing spend ensuring ROI is maximised.
As Brand Executive you’ll have
- Evidence of working in an FMCG / lifestyle brand environment
- A degree in Marketing or relevant subject
- Proven experience of multi-channel communication campaigns
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
- Good IT skills with Microsoft and Adobe programs
Your New Employer
Nearly 30 years into successful business this global company has more than doubled their size in the last year. With their HQ expanding across Dorset they are always cooking up something new. All their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre. Our client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into speed and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As well as a competitive salary, as Brand Executive you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BHs), early Friday finishes, product discounts, chill out areas (because we all need to take 5 & watch a funny video!), social events, personal development plans and the opportunity to travel.
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Brand Executive role. Call Ellie or Amber at Rubicon for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.