Assembly Technician, Wimborne, £28,000
As an Assembly Technician, you’ll be responsible for the build and test of precision electromechanical assemblies, playing a pivotal part in the production of products for a marketing leading engineering company.
Your Responsibilities as an Assembly Technician will be:
- Fine assembly of critical electrical and mechanical components
- Using a range of hand tools and power tools, in addition to testing devices to ensure all products are made to the correct dimensions
- Carry out several finishing tasks using industrial machines
- Thorough inspection of finished products, complying with quality control standards
- Identify opportunities for further improvements by communicating solutions effectively to the appropriate manager.
As Assembly Technician you’ll have:
- Previous Electromechanical assembly experience
- Knowledge working from engineering drawings
Your New Employer
Rubicon’s client is a well-established Dorset based business that are looking to expand their production team, due to an increase in demand as a result of increased sales.
As an Assembly Technician your benefits will benefits:
- 25 DAYS Company Holiday plus 8 statutory = 33 days total
- Company Pension Contributions are 5%
- Non- Contractual discretionary company bonus based on revenue targets
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free parking
For more information and to apply to this Assembly Technician opportunity, please call me, Scott, on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via the advert.
Keywords: Assembly, Electrical, Electromechanical, Assembler, Technician, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Testing