Electronic Assembler, Poole, £10ph
Rubicon People Partnership are recruiting for multiple electronics clients. As an Electronic Assembler with previous manufacturing experience, you will be responsible for assembling components to the highest of standards.
Your responsibilities as an Electronic Assembler can include:
- Electronic and mechanical assembly
- Cable prep
- Working from technical drawings and diagrams
The successful Electronic Assembler will have:
- Previous relevant experience
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- A reliable, conscientious, and hardworking mindset
Rubicon are working with multiple, well-established electronics companies that supply a variety of bespoke products into various industries. All our clients have a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers, offering a safe, friendly, and motivating environment and has free on-site parking. There are a range of shifts available and a mixture of temporary and permanent positions. These sites are also easily accessed by public transport.
Call Harriet, on 01202 688555 for more information about this Electronic Assembler vacancy or apply to this advert with an up-to-date CV showing your relevant experience.
Key words: soldering, through hole, electronic, electronics, electrical, assembly, assembling, assembler, testing, inspection, cable, wiring