Artworker, Poole, Competitive Salary DOE
As Artworker within this iconic British sporting brand, you’ll follow briefs from creative conception to production and execution, for new product launches, marketing campaign materials and beyond.
As Artworker you’ll:
- Create designs and artwork across print and digital materials
- Follow designs from conception to final sign-off
- Retouch and rework designs
- Customise typography
- Add compliance and marketing text to product packaging
As Artworker you’ll have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Artworker experience (inhouse or agency)
- Strong knowledge of design applications, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud
- Used Apple OS
- The ability to create print ready artwork and develop assets for digital use
- Excellent attention to detail for proofing and design sign-off
Background and benefits
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this global company is growing from strength to strength and has doubled in size over the last year. As they continue to grow in their niche, they are always cooking up something new, with all their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre.
Rubicon’s client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into extreme sports and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories and thrive within their marketplace, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As Artworker you will initially work remotely and then from their Poole-based HQ, which fosters a cool, casual working environment, with designated chill out areas and hosts regular employee fitness classes. You will also benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (+BH), early finish on Friday’s, social events …
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Artworker vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Amber or Ellie at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.