Administrator, Poole, £22,500
Perhaps you’ve recently graduated and you’re looking for a job with regular Monday – Friday hours or you’re eager to gain some office experience and kick start your career following university. This Administrator opportunity does not require any previous office experience.
As an Administrator, within a leading maintenance, service and repair provider, you’ll work within an important role of administrating and assisting customer requirements throughout all aspects of the business.
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client are the Market Leader’s for all tooling maintenance, service and repair within engineering, mechanical and aviation sectors. They have bespoke engineering centres across the UK, supporting a variation of client needs and requirements. Using innovative and specialist services, they have supported their clients since 2015.
Due to their continued growth, this company is looking for an Administrator. You’ll benefit from working in a dynamic team, free parking, 24 + 8 days holiday and progression and development opportunities.
As Administrator, your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Updating bespoke CRM system
- Adhoc administration requirements
- Following up on enquiries after quotations
As Administrator, you’ll have:
- A positive and proactive attitude in all aspects of the role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good attention to detail and organisation skills
- Good communication skills with all levels of business
- A Full UK Driving license
For more information and to apply to this Administrator opportunity, please submit your CV via the advert / directly on our website or call Maria on 01202 688 554 for more information.