Administrator/Scheduler, £24,000, Poole
The purpose of this role:
This Administrator/Scheduler role is to support a senior manager with the day-to-day administration of the maintenance department. You will be a team player with experience in a high-paced environment.
As an Administrator/Scheduler you will:
- Schedule appointments for engineers routing them to various sites across the UK
- Create relevant job packs
- Liaise with the accounts department to arrange credit accounts/payment
- Prepare basic valuations and invoices, and process sales orders
- Manage stock and returns
- Book hotels and van services
As an Administrator/Scheduler your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both in person and via telephone/email
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to make decisions while working under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is a leading provider of highly engineered solutions with a customer base ranging from large business clients to the general public. They have been advising, designing and delivering standard and tailored systems to support their customer’s needs for over 30 years.
As an Administrator/Scheduler you will benefit from 23 days holidays, Bupa Healthcare Plan after 1 years’ service, personal development funding …
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Administrator/Scheduler vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Dominika.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.