Administrator, Poole, £20,000
As the Administrator, within a well-established, modern, company you’ll be a vital member of the team, providing full administration support to Paraplanners, Advisers and Clients.
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client is a leading Wealth Management Consultancy on the South Coast and have instructed Rubicon to fill this vacancy exclusively. They have an excellent reputation within their sector advising clients with assets under influence of 6 billion.
As the Administrator, you’ll benefit from:
- Life Assurance
- Smart Health & Wellbeing Portal
- 20 Days annual holiday increasing each year to 25 days after 5 years (plus 8 days PH)
- Christmas closure days
- Birthday Day off
- Buy Holiday Scheme
- A growing company with strong values and a culture of high performing teams.
As the Administrator your duties will include:
- Supporting the Administrators by answering incoming calls for the business in a timely and professional manner
- Submitting new business applications and maintaining the new business register
- Processing letters by submitting them to the provider via email/fax or post
- Accurately obtaining policy specific information from providers by phone or platform for individual clients
As the Administrator you’ll have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
We are working as the exclusive recruitment consultancy on this Administrator vacancy and have committed to submit suitable candidates to our client ASAP, therefore, reply quickly to this advert or call Chloe, Maria or Tina to