Administrator, Poole, £9.75 per hour, Temporary Contract
As Administrator, within a well-established Nursery in the childcare sector, you’ll work within an important and fast-paced role of assisting administrative and childcare requirements for the company.
Rubicon’s client specialise in Nursery and Pre-school support, providing high-quality childcare to different locations in the Southwest.
They’re looking for an Administrator to join their busy growing team on a temporary basis to support the business.
As Administrator, you’ll have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to use Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, being able to adapt styles for different needs
- Experience building relationships with parents in a similar environment
- Eligibility to gain an enhanced DBS
As Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team to drive commercial performance of the Nursery
- Keeping the Nursery IT system up to date
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with internal and external parties
- Attending and participating in Nursery events
If you have an administrative and childcare background and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV via the advert / directly on our website or contact Maria to talk through the details of the role.